Friday, July 18, 2008

Recently, many unfortunate things happen to me.
Was really kind of affected, greatly.

Firstly, it's my father's business.
Had been helping him for a 2 weeks already.
Workers are definitely hard to find.
The tiredness I'm experiencing is definitely nothing compared to what my parent are facing.
Feel really heartaching seeing them having to work so hard for the family.
Hope everything will be over soon.

Next is about school work.
Recently, no matter how hard I try, I just could not perform up to the standard.
Results is showing, I'm experiencing a downfall in studies.
Someone please give me a push from the back!
ZHIHONG, JIA YOU!

First time in RP I felt soooooooooo....
I'm so pissed off.
Well, there's a first time for everything so did not really bother about it that much.

The story does not end just yet. Whatever, 3 more semesters to go. I'm praying so hard.

Apart from all the unhappy/unlucky events, there are things which brighten up my life as well! :D

Firsly, I went for a 'family' dinner at eileen's place.
Nervous, scared, expecting, happy, lost and worried!
The experience is greato!
Brown rice taste nice yoxzxz!
Her mum's cooking is seriously NICE~ YUM YUM!
*Auntie, if you happen to see this, I'm not lying!

Durians!
Eileen's daddy gave me a <>
Great learning experiences and the durains are woots!
Delicious ^^

I'm getting along well with her family. ^^
H A P P Y !
They are fun and good people.
Laughter filled the house, always!
Enjoyed myself like totally!

Besides that, I am very honoured to be invited to Ellen and Emil's birthday party! (Eileen's cousin)
However, still pending whether to go or not due to some personal reason! :P
So looking forward to it!

Having you around, makes my world a non-fractional

No comments: