Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last week of school holiday but doesn't seem like holiday to me anymore.
Meetings and meetings for this week and seriously, I don't want school to start. I guess, I will be slacking for my final year because I find myself losing motivation.

Alot of what if keeps flashing in my mind and making my really vex. Shall not be bothered by this for now.

Finally, I can remove the triangle plate in the car however, maybe won't be driving that car anymore. I hope I lose my bet to Alan! I don't mind treating him a meal + drink! HAHA!

Had been thinking and sometimes, I find myself being really a loser. I don't know why I am feeling this but ya, this is how I feel. There are many things which I want to do them good however, somehow they just ended up not to how I expect it to be.

Maybe I am asking too much, expecting too much, I don't know. What I know is this is doing no good to me because I can really get pissed off with myself when things fail. See, I'm a loser!

Anyway, had been working with love, helping my parent with work this month. We are really hardworking. Earned quite a fair bit and of course, I enjoyed myself working with love. This is one special way we have our datings.

Congrats love for winning big money from mahjong last week. YAY. Extra pocket money!

No comments: