Monday, January 31, 2011

Golf COY = 2ND COY = Best COY

Congrats to all whom took part in the sports day which took place on last sat, 29 Jan 2011. We are the champion and it's kind of hard to believe because we only had 2 days to prepare ourselves unlike other COYs which started preparing 1 week before. This proves that it is not how long you train but how good we are!

For winning in the sports day, we get later book in timing! My feeling = YAYYYYYYY!!~~ ^^

The weather however, is not very on my side because it started raining on sat until now (Monday afternoon). Sat was spent well with a lot of good food, Yum Cha at Chinatown for lunch followed by steamboat dinner at Bottle Tree Park! Yum yum. There goes my IPPT monetary reward but it's definitely worth it when I see the happy faces from my loved ones. How i wish father was there. I realised that I'm heavier by 1kg. Damn this thing! Can't I just enjoy some good food without having to gain weight? HAHA!

One week of rest from CNY is very rewarding for me already though once this week is over, trainings will start and there goes the life again. I'm rather looking forward to the 9th of March because that will be the day I pass out from the foundation term and continue to move on to the next phrase of my NS life. To count down, I have 1 year 7 months more to go. Seriously, I guess not counting down will make me feel better.

Alan introduced me to this show (71 into the fire)which is a Korean war movie. It super long, 2 hours 50 minutes in total and I had only watched 50 minutes of the show. It kinds of make me understand better on what I am currently doing and of course, understand the importance of protecting my nation. Sounds politically right I know but why, you guys try watching it and maybe you will understand what I mean. Nonetheless, this movie seriously is not suitable for ladies. Watch it and you will know why.

I have another 23 hours or so before I book out to celebrate CNY. This year, I can't be at home helping my mother cleaning the house and also helping out my dad with work. I feel sad because when I returned home on Sat, I saw the tired look of my parents, I felt helpless and because they care about me so much, they did not wake me up early in the morning to help them with work. I'm really fortunate to have such caring and loving parents. I will see what I can do to help them in whatever way I can. The best thing that I can do is to stay fit and healthy so that they do not need to worry about me that much.

Sister is of course as caring. Researching online and providing me with invaluable advice on how to take care of my eyes really helped me greatly. Though my eyes are still are still slightly red but I do see improvement in the condition. That's all that matters. As long as by week 4 of foundation term my eyes get getter for camo on, I'm happy enough!

No comments: