Friday, May 27, 2011

Appreciates what's given

Has a been enjoying my one month stay out course and finally it's time for me to go back to the stay in lifestyle again.

Definitely, no one will feel good when such reality hits but i guess, i should be happy of what i have.

During this one month, i've learnt to fully make use of the time i have to do minor things which doesn't seem as important at all in the past. Simple things such playing badminton with my friends, spending quality time with families and friends and of course spending time going out with my pretty girlfriend like how we use to do it in the past.

My greatest enemy now is time. It seems like time passed rather quickly and it's already about seven months i'm into service. Just another one year three months to go.

What's coming up next for me is something which i see it as a drag, doing guard duty especially i foresee weekends duty coming our way. Someone will have to do this no matter what. People always tell me to suck it up and perhaps i should really do it so as to make myself feel better.

More people around me will soon be joining me in what i'm doing now. Maybe by then, my life would be better already. Alan said, this year must pass for otherwise, this chapter of my life will never end. Sir said, time must pass for otherwise life will be boring. These make me push on.

Youlong and yiming had ord. Congrats on pulling through this two years. I must say, i'm somewhat affected by this fact not because i'm selfish, wanting them to continue serving but i'm envy about them being able to plan their time and do things which they enjoy doing. It's a matter of who gets to enjoy first, and this makes me understand the logic of bitterness before sweetness.

I'm kind of facing struggle bonding with my course mates for the fact that there's very little common interest which we all share. I'm doing my best to blend in and really hope things can get a little easier for me. It's so far so good till this point of time.

Army makes me realise who care for me and i really wanna say a very big thank you to a few people. My family, who always don't mind making the effort to send me to camp, travelling so far to have dinner with me during my nights out and always showing so much love, care and concern to me. My friends, who always motivates me when i'm down and let me enjoy my time outside so happily. My girlfriend, eileen, for being such lovely girl and trying her very best to make me happy and being my never dying source of support.

For those who have yet to join me in what i'm doing, a word of advise. Cherish what you have, time, people, freedom and many others. Maybe you will feel better in the future.

I pray to you, please bless my family and love ones wil good health and ever lasting happiness.

1 comment: