Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year Countdown!

Last day of 2008 was spent very specially not in Singapore but in Batam with Leen, her family and relatives! BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES! Let me elaborate!

Stayed over at her place on the 30th because we will have to wake up really early as we have a boat to catch. Had breakfast, all time favourite mee hoon kuai at bangkit at 6.40am and took a cab to world trade centre. Over there, we took the boat "batam fast" to Batam and it's not really that fast though, took around 1 hour before we step onto Indonesia land.

Luckily we took some pill otherwise I guess we will be throwing out some colourful things from our mouths liao. PUKE!

First stop to the Qian Chen Gao factory where we ordered very delicious Kuehlapis. Lunch is next, at Kingsway Restaurant. Over there, we enjoy food and listen to some aunites singing, the singing competition. Really OMG!

For the first time, I went massage. Good experience but now I AM HAVING PHOBIA because I'm kind of like being molested. Well, can't blame anyone can only blame myself for having this sexy, irresistible body. :P

Went to the POLO shop and shopped. I didn't get any POLO shirt because it's too expensive nevertheless, bought some other brand's shirt from there. Leen gotten herself 1 red POLO shirt. NICE!~

After dinner at night again at Kingsway, KBOX session with love and her cousins. Seriously, out of control! Everyone's screaming and dancing kind of really. NOPE IT'S REALLY CRAZY! ENJOY ENJOY! We sing our hearts out and laugher never seem to stop in the room! The clock strike 12 when we were singing halfway and there comes 2009 and HAPPY FIFTH MONTH!!! Hugs Hugs!

We went back to hotel room only at 3 in the morning and slept at 4 after washing up and watching some show.

The next day...... SHOPPING! Didn't buy anything because there's no money left and clothes there doesn't seem to suit me at all but I enjoy the time spent with her. LOVE, having you around me is the best thing on earth!

Boat back to singapore in the evening. (not used to saying boat back, prefer cab back! HAHA) Dinner at harbour front center and zzzzzzzz till I reach home! Not forgetting, I'm once a millionaire! Whoosss!

thank you love, for giving me such great experience. this is how to step into the fifth month of our relationship and very soon, a surprise HALF a YEAR! :P look forward to it okay! ^^

No comments: