Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School finally started and is already the second week of school. Recently, don't really have much time to blog however, many fun and memorable events took place!

I painted my room last Sat with leen! Colour totally different, from the original purple to yellow! Now my room is brighter and bigger. At least to me it is. HAHA! Painting the room I swear it's really tiring. Leen took a nap halfway and my heart ache when her leg is painful and having headache at the same time. Regret asking her to help. I'm sorry love.

After so so so long, finally mahjong with Chris, Carol and Leen! It's more than 8 hours of mahjong which took almost the whole of Sunday. Fun and enjoying I will say however, lose a bit of money but it's worthwhile before it's the fun we are going after! Shall mahjong soon again!

Finished my IVP games finally. Even though RP lost again however, I'm quite satisfied with my performance as compared to POLITE. At least this time round, I'm able to run around in the court. Nevertheless, for those who look down on me during POLITE, I will seek my revenge next year!

Today was the SOH awards day. A successful event I will say. Aside from being in the organising team, I'm part of performing RP War Cry as well. Didn't really have much time to prepare because we only have a few days to prepare ourselves. War Cry wasn't done very fantistically but the effort everyone had put in definitely deserve some recognition! Well done people!!

Coming to think about it, many of my seniors will be leaving RP soon and I start to miss them especially Alan, Seng Hong and Ah Long. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today. Sometimes, I really hate the fact that we have to grow up. :(

Don't really know why but recently, I seem to get angry very easily. Perhaps it's because I'm not having enough sleep or could it be because I'm a little too stress? I just hope that I will be okay, continue to be fun person who is liked by everyone.

I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You're the light that I see
you make my world go round

No comments: