Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chinese new year is around the corner, house is being decorated and I went to shop for new clothes with leen. She bought herself 1 very beautiful dress and 1 top and I gotten myself a pair of shoes and 1 jeans. This year we both are going to look GOOD! :P

I really hope that with the new year, everything will go smoothly for me. I want to show to people, doesn't mean the longer someone or something is to people, the less importance or special the someone or something will be.

Some things change while some don't. I shall do my very best and make things work, to the best it can be or at least somewhere around there. It will not a a routine anymore as long as we try and do our best. Nothing is perfect but we will make it almost perfect. 5 months and 20 days ago we made this promise and we will continue to keep this promise till the day we get old.

We never know what we can do until we try but never give up if we fail for the final winner will be those who persevere and believe in the slightest miracle. lets do this, not me alone neither you alone but both of us together, fight for the life we always dream of, together.

No comments: