Sunday, February 1, 2009

HAPPY 6th months LOVE! A simple day yet beautiful!

We went to Jurong point for lunch and went to my place. Shopped and dinner at Sembawang shopping centre, bought badminton shorts and went for a scroll near her place. These are simple activities yet it's just so beautiful when you are doing these with someone you love and that person loves you ^^

No exchanging of gifts yet because of chinese new year. Both of us were rather busy with gambling and Bai Nian-ing. HAHA! Good things worth the wait, furthermore, there are 2 more special dates coming really soon! I'm so looking forward to them!

Talking about chinese new year, it's quite boring at times maybe because everyone is older and are busy with they own things, family visiting seems to be lesser this year comparing with the previous. Nevertheless, some things remain the same, me receiving ang baos instead of giving out! HAHA. (joke not funny i know)

This year, my luck is really bad. No matter how I gamble, I never seem to win unlike the past few years. Maybe it's time for me to give back what I've won. Still, I'm sure luck will come back to me really soon!

Visited Leen's relatives places too. I feel I'm already part of her family and it feels good! Sometimes, I do think about my futher with love. I'm sure we will create a happy family. Alright, abit too early to say ya. HAHA!

Went coaching for a few schools during my holidays. What I feel is that standard of secondary school dropped a lot compared to during my time. After so long without training, I am still able to play around with these students. Nevertheless, I think it time for me to go back for proper training if time allows. POLITE and IVP, I will take my revenge!

waking up in the morning,
knowing someone's waiting.
looking forward with anticipation,
meeting the special person.
it's no other than you,
my beloved girl.

No comments: