Thursday, February 26, 2009

22/2

Today is another special to me because of what my love ones had done for me. I shall elaborate.

Started my day by giving tuition and went to love's place to have lunch. Went to causeway point after that to have ice-cream. Yum yum!

Thought i'm very tired, love didn't allow me to go home and we went shopping at Causeway point. Haha. Window shopping is cool and we went to courts looking at electronics. For the first time we walked the whole courts looking at almost everything in there.

Back home and I'm totally shocked to see what my family and leen had done for me. A family birthday celebration.! Almost all my relatives were there and it's really OMG!! My parent and sister prepared the food and smell really nice, especially the chicken! YOO!

My sister bought the birthday hat and birthday deco and makes me feel like so special however, I'm shy to put on the hat! HAHA!.

As my cousin really enjoy the process of cutting the cake, soon after dinner it's cutting cake time! I feel so shy when they sing birthday for me but it's really a very sweet memories to be kept with me.

I really wanna thank all of you who had done so much to make this day so special to me. All the planning, to orgainsing to taking action! Greatly appreciated!

On the side note, thank you all who wished my happy birthday! :)

No comments: