Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

On friday, 20/2, love celebrated my birthday for me! First of all, I want to tell you love, I really thank you so much for doing so so so many things for me! The planning and the presents you gave me! I will treasure them all!

After meeting up, we went to Taka to have lunch! PEPPER-LUNCH! All along wanted to eat this because for quite some time since we last eat pepper-lunch. Yum yum!

Walk around in taka before making our way down to vivo-city~ Long day there and alot of walking! For the first time I walk around vivo for so long! Basically, we are looking for presents for me! HAHA! After a long walk, finally something caught my attention! Went to try the top and bottom and decided to get it. It looks really nice on me! haha abit of BHB here!

Love spent a lot on these present and I'm like feeling heartache for her! Sorry love to make you spend! Photos will be uploaded soon on the top and bottom she bought for me!

Dinner is seriously OMG!!!!! THE MUSSEL GUYS at VIVO! It's my first time there and I will definitely be back there again! Love knows that I love seafood so she decided to bring me there.
Ordered over 10 pieces of spicy mussel, seafood bake rice and a creamy pasta! The chili really powerpack and I can't stop eating! Thank you love for the great dining experience!

Went to Jewel Box after that! From the top of mount faber, everything seems so small and beautiful. Had ice cream there too and personally, I find the place rather romantic. With the light slightly dim and love songs playing at the back, i wish time can stop at the point of time, so that I can enjoy everything with someone i love! :)

Went up to love's place to receive my present at 12am! and i'm really speechless when i received the present! It's a hand-made big big card which looks exquisite. She spent a few nights to do it and it's really the best birthday present ever! The birthday song you sing, melts my heart totally!

thank you love for doing so much for me! i'm really glad i have you! Hugs and kisses especially for you! :)

21/2

My actual birthday! YAY! However, work seem to occupy my whole day. In the morning, went to give tuition to leen's cousin and they made cards for me. So sweet of them! HAHA! After that, went to Tiong Bahru to do some work for the make-up competition event which will take place tml. Went to queensway shopping centre to do printing after that and went to sembawang!

Wanted to buy badminton training t-shirt however, there's still no stock. Nevertheless, the trip to sembawang was not wasted because of the dinner! Sting-ray, lala and kang kong super duper yummy!

Leen and I were rather troubled of what to eat because we only have $30 budget. Still, the food is nicer than newton de seafood! The chili really hot man, until other lips turns red and sweating like nobody's business! haha!

At night, wanted to go prawning with the badminton friends but as there's many people there, we decided to go chomp chomp for dinner. Of course, I didn't eat anything because leen and I just had sting-ray and all. They gave me a big surprise! While chatting with the rest, weili carried the cake and they started singing birthday song to me! OMG. TOTALLY tio own by them!

Thank you all so so much for the surprise! I appreciated it greatly! HAHA!

you never fail to brighten up my everyday with something simple yet special!

No comments: