Sunday, February 8, 2009






























This is how we celebrated our 6th months, Haw Par Villa followed by No Signboard dinner!
Everything is sweet and loving holding her hands walking the whole of Haw Par Villa. Though it is kind of tiring after walking the whole place but still worth it!
Most memorable place will be the 10 courts of hell a.k.a 18 levels of hell. After going to the place, it makes me have no guts to do many things. Well, at least has a little bit of effect on me! Both of us still remember some of the things in there though it had been years since we stepped into there. Kind of memorable. Few years back, I was still a young boy running around, always needed my mother to hold my hands and now, I'm walking the same old place with someone special already! Time flies!
Dinner at No Signboard! Chili crab is seriously OMG! NICE NICE NICE! Ordered quite a number of dishes to the extent we nearly bloat to death! HAHA. Chat awhile while waiting for the food to digest. I really love the part of chatting.
Relationship is indeed easy to enter, tough to maintain. It's a two way matter yet a one way matter. You can live without it yet you can't live without it. Leen introduced me a song called "trouble is a friend". After listening to it, its title kind of make sense and I feel, trouble don't look for us but instead, we look for trouble. I just wish I can stay away from trouble because trouble to me is an enemy not a friend.
Finding myself having more and more white hair. I guess I need to go for a holiday, relax myself, enjoy myself, reward myself. Sometimes I don't really understand why am I feeling stress when I should not be stress. The feeling is kind of contridicting and complicated. I should learn to be a man!
i'm always looking forward to the next day,
for i believe the next day,
will be a better day!
i'm with love!

No comments: